• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pigtail amputation.

xraydoc1

When you are about to smoke one of those cigars that has a pigtail, don't you just hate to snip it off?

I do - but only until I get the first taste of the pre-light draw! :laugh:

Right, wrong or indifferent... I just cut it like I would any other cigar.. LOL

Your doing it all wrong xraydoc1, your supposed to bite off the pigtail in order to sample the taste of the leaf before acually clipping. This way you can tell if your cigars are ageing properly.

Sheesh ..... don't you know anything :laugh:

:sign:

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Your doing it all wrong xraydoc1, your supposed to bite off the pigtail in order to sample the taste of the leaf before acually clipping. This way you can tell if your cigars are ageing properly.

Sheesh ..... don't you know anything :laugh:

:sign:

[snapback]274414[/snapback]​

Well, like they say, you learn something new every day! :D

Ree, how did you know? :laugh:

Man, the two or three I have had so far have been very tasty. I would recommend giving one a try! Fortunately, there are, uh, several others resting in storage. :whistling:

Should have bought even more!

xraydoc1 said:
Ree, how did you know? :laugh:

Man, the two or three I have had so far have been very tasty. I would recommend giving one a try! Fortunately, there are, uh, several others resting in storage. :whistling:

Should have bought even more!
[snapback]275262[/snapback]​

Here, here .....

Never had to do it...i've stayed away from these...they kinda freak me out!

The Master said:
I tickle my nut sack with the pig tail before clipping it.
[snapback]275477[/snapback]​

Hmmm. I think after that maneuver you need to clip it about halfway down toward the foot! :laugh: