• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pigtail Lonnies, Culebras, Pigtail Churchills

Johnny-O!

Hello everyone at CP. I have some custom rolled bundles you may be interested in:

(25) Lonsdale Pigtail (6.5 X 42)-$170

(18) Gold Medal Culebras (6.5 X 42)-$140

(25) Pigtail Churchills (7 X 47)-$205

I can put together a mixed bundle if you prefer. Thanks all, John

Hey, I'm a little new hear, but I keep hearing about these "Johnny-O!s" and was wondering, are you just the seller of this brand? Owners of this brand? Do you simply roll your own and sell them?
Thanks for satisfying the curiosity.
Chris

Hey, I'm a little new hear, but I keep hearing about these "Johnny-O!s" and was wondering, are you just the seller of this brand? Owners of this brand? Do you simply roll your own and sell them?
Thanks for satisfying the curiosity.
Chris

Johnny is everything you just mentioned. These are custom blends that are rolled by him, and they're mighty fine if I do say so myself.

Johnny O Culebras have been on my list for awhile. I'd be interested if anyone stepped up to run a split. :whistling:

I split one of Johnny's culebras with two friends on New Years day. Awesome smoke and a great way to start the year.
- Doug

Hello John,

Please check your email as I had sent you a PM a good week ago and hopefully this time it reaches you. Have a great football Sunday and I'll talk with you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

I just wanted to post some info on my happy transaction with John.

I had seen his posts on the board and was intrigued but I couldn't find much info on his cigars. Then I got one of his cigars in a blind fiver trade several weeks ago that had (I believe) about 6 months of age on it and I thought it was a very tasty smoke. So I took the plunge and contacted John about a mixed order of Lonsdales and Churchills. John's responses were prompt and the price was right so I pulled the trigger and sent out a check.

I received my package this morning. Everything was well packed for travel and the cigars arrived in perfect shape. They appear to be professionally constructed and both sizes were uniform in their respective lengths and gauges. They all have a rich, oily, deep chocolate-brown wrapper with very fine veining finished in a perfect pigtail cap. They're just beautiful. Although clearly young (what else would you expect with small batch custom rolls?) and still a bit wet, they had an absolutely wonderful aroma that was just alive with tobacco goodness and no detectable amonia scent. I have high hopes for them so I have tucked them away to rest. I am already pretty excited to see how they taste in, oh, June or July and even later this summer.

Thanks again John!

- Tim

The Culebras are gone. I still have pigtail Lonnies and pigtail Churchills remaining. Thanks all, John

I've been wanting to try these. If anyone is up for a split let me know. Would prefer one 5'er for myself, but may swing 2 if need be.

DeVonn

-for spelling

Back