• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - New Vitolas

rahbass

Hola my Friends,

Just an FYI !!!

4 months ago I was asked by a few of you here to make a Pinar Del Rio Corona and a Lancero. I contemplated this for a bit of time, then I said sure why not, I also was curios to see what would a corona oscuro could taste like or if a Lancero Sun-grown could blow me away.

So I decided to work on this for all of you. But because again I have a small factory and I have the rest of my employees working all the time on my other vitolas I was only able to dedicate a small production right now of the Lancero and the Corona. Next Year I will make more.

I have made more of the Coronas so you will be able to find them in a few more places then the Lanceros. I only made 100 boxes of the Lancero Oscuro and 100 Boxes of the Sungrown.

If any of you get to smoke one, please let me know what you think of them.
Thanks Again and Happy Holidays

Abe…

PDR CORONA ( 44 x 5 ¼) ( OSCURO and SUNGROWN)
PDR LANCERO ( 38 x 7 ¼) ( OSCURO and SUNGROWN)

hell yeah im waiting for some to smoke and sale!. mmmMMMmmmm lancero and coronas are gooda.

Oh Man!!!!

I Need It To Live........

Sun Grown Lancero

let the hunt begin

Hello Abe, PM sent your way as your email box is labeled private....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Abe thanks for the help with the box split I was doing.

DG

PS. The two guys smoking in the pics above look pissed to me. While the last guy in the same line in the bluesh shirt has crazy eyes. I'll watch your back. :whistling:

What sizes did you get? Pm me with what you got and prices, I'm thinkin I'll have to put together an order. :thumbs:

pdrc.png

Check this Out..

Well i got some of the new lancero's. Now where/when can i get this beauty?

Oh hell yea. I cannot wait to try these lanceros! Thanks.

Abe,

Is the culebra readily available? Are there any vendors you can guide me towards that you shipped it to?

It looks very tasty indeed...I now have saliva on my laptop keyboard!

Thanks

UPDATE:

PDR UPCOMING EVENTS
Date Location Time City and State
4/17/2009 Famous Smoke Shop 4pm to 9pm Easton,PA
5/9/2009 Don Francisco Cigars 1pm to 5pm East Brunswick, NJ
5/16/2009 Tobacco Republic 1pm to 5pm Loomis, CA
5/23/2009 Top Shelf Cigar 1pm to 4pm Skippack, PA
6/25/2009 Famous Smoke Shop Dinner Event Easton,PA
6/26/2009 Famous Smoke Shop 1pm to 6pm Easton,PA
8/29/2009 Silo Cigars Inc 1pm to 5pm Farragut, TN
9/19/2009 OUTLAND Cigars TBA Charlotte, NC

FYI

PDR UPCOMING EVENTS
Date Location Time City and State
4/17/2009 Famous Smoke Shop 4pm to 9pm Easton,PA

Don't forget your clarinet.. or whatever it is you play...

Looking forward to the gig, my friend.

Humberto

WTF, Abe??

Do we really need to see the lineup of usual suspects every time you post? Seriously, bro... at the very least, resize the images of your factory workers to small thumbnails if you really need to show people who they are. They're not exaclty eye candy, ya know..

Humberto