• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pink Floyd

wasy

Who was at these shows? I was 17 and fortunate enough to be there on the 4th night, amazing is the only way to describe it.

For your listening pleasure.

The Wall

While I was only 2 1/2 at the time [of The Wall], I was able to see them on what seems was their final tour-Pulse. I am glad I got the chance. I have been to a lot of concerts, and that one still tops them all.

edited to clarify

Who was at these shows? I was 17 and fortunate enough to be there on the 4th night, amazing is the only way to describe it.

For your listening pleasure.

The Wall

A classic bootleg if there ever was one! Never saw the show (wasn't into the Floyd at that time) but I have had many MANY copies of that show, all claiming to be better than the last. C'mon man, give more details on what the show was like from a fan's perspective in the seats on that great day.

Hey, do you have the video during the run of shows at Nassau Coliseum? Its a bit distant and dark.

Also, if you are a Floyd fan (like I think you are) check out this site:

http://www.yeeshkul.com

Darren

I didn't get to see The Wall, but I did see two consecutive nights of the Momentary Lapse of Reason tour, the second night I saw from 6th row center. Absolutely Incredible performance, even without Roger Waters.

Interestingly enough, they had the inflatable pig flying around in the Los Angeles Forum, but didn't play a single song from the Animals album.

My "TIME MACHINE" journey would include a stop to see that show

I didn't get to see The Wall, but I did see two consecutive nights of the Momentary Lapse of Reason tour, the second night I saw from 6th row center. Absolutely Incredible performance, even without Roger Waters.

Interestingly enough, they had the inflatable pig flying around in the Los Angeles Forum, but didn't play a single song from the Animals album.

My "TIME MACHINE" journey would include a stop to see that show

That sucks, I love the Animals album! :thumbs: