• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PIO Cigars

Peeejster

Disclaimer: So in case this is old news, I tried searching but "PIO" is too short and "PIO Cigars" pulls up too much. Also, there were no reviews on the index page for them so hopefully this isn't totally worthless...

I recently moved to a new town and there's only one B&M - I've been there a few times but the last time the owner's wife told me I should try this new brand they have called PIO (Linky). She said that this guy was at RTDA just asking people to try his cigar andonce they tried it they were hooked. Apparently the brand's been around awhile but there were copyright issues so they went on hiatus for awhile. I bought a torpedo (which leads me to believe that it's from the "Resurrection line) but haven't smoked it yet - I leave for Florida on Friday so I figured there's no sense going outside to smoke it this week and risking splitting the thing in two. Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else has had any experiences with this line and whether or not I should take serious tasting notes and report back...

Thanks

Update - Smoked one the other night but it was quite windy and the burn was horrible, so to give it a fair shake I'm going to taste another and report back...

Back