• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Podcast

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
OK, so I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the new millennium with the Christmas gift of a Zune. So I'm tooling around and came upon this: Pipe Talk Podcast

I downloaded all of them and listened to about 3-4 so far. Pretty good stuff. Enjoy!

TampaSupremo

OK, so I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the new millennium with the Christmas gift of a Zune. So I'm tooling around and came upon this: Pipe Talk Podcast

I downloaded all of them and listened to about 3-4 so far. Pretty good stuff. Enjoy!

TampaSupremo

I've been listening to them and the one from Oompaul.com. Both are available on iTunes if you have a iPod.

I agree, pretty good stuff. :thumbs:

I've listened to the Oompaul podcast. It was OK although a bit too endorser specific for me. I'd not found the pipetalk previously I'll have to give them a listen. Although, it looks like they did their last cast in June 08?? Is that correct? ???

It would appear that way. I shot them an e-mail hoping to get some answers. Hope they are still around. I'll let you know if I hear back.

TampaSupremo