• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pipe posts are booming

puros_bran

lol So whats the deal? I quit visiting as much because pipe board seemed dead and I cant post from my blackberry...On an insomniac bing tonight figure what the hell I'll go see what the boys over at cp are doin...and theres more pipe post since my hiatus than the whole time I prowled the board. Plus I see Wyatt has become a BOB... wow maybe I should stay away more often

lol,

yeah, I'm tryin to get the info here now as well. I'm everywhere now!! Once I get back for good maybe I'll invade the liqour board as well, lol.

Yep.....after LIMA WHISKEY (who's our Battalion Chaplain) started BRICKHOUSE on pipes, I figured I give it a try......and now I'm hooked. I bought a PETERSON (love it!!) on-line and am now waiting for my MEERSCHAUM to show up.

It just seems so natural to hold one in my hand, they're easy to smoke and I just love the tobacco I've tried so far. :)

I hoping more PIPE FOGs show up here...I'd like to learn more about the art of it all. ;)

I'm not sayin' I'll give up cigars all together, but pipes are definately going to get more action at our nightly HERFs here in Baghdad......

:thumbs: