• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
This was brought up here a while back, thought I would pass along my thanks. Bill in particular and a couple of others made a few suggestions of blends to try. Thanks very much guys! I bought 3 tins of McCellands tobacco. A 2002 Christmas Cheer, Dark Star, and Frog Morton on the Town. I'm in heaven ;) My cigars are going to last much longer now, have to smoke a couple pipefulls a day latley. All 3 are very good, the Frog a bit milder than the other two. Now a question for you pipe smokers that are reading. How do you prepare pressed flake to put in your pipe? I have cut it into small cubes, and also rubbed it between thumb and forefinger. Those of you that have been thinking about trying a pipe, go for it! If you like tobacco you'll like a pipe. Unless you like Lars, I'd stay away from the heavy aromatics. If someone could let know of a good place to buy Dunhill My Favorite at a good price please let me know. My local shop is getting $2.95 a oz.

Wascal said:
My local shop is getting $2.95 a oz.
WOW!! There must be a lot of seeds and stem's in that bag! :p

Sorry, Had to do it! I will take a look the next time I go to the smoke shop on the reservation.. Very cheap and NO tax! :thumbs: