• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe transport questions

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Hello all, I have a newbie question that I’m sure someone have figured out an answer to. I enjoy smoking both pipe and cigars, but my wife isn’t even the slightest fan. I would like to bring my pipe to work from time to time but I would have to store it in my Jeep for a majority of the day. I definitely do not want my Jeep smelling like burned tobacco.

I have seen leather cases people use but I didn’t know if the zipper would allow odor to pass through. Anyway, I just figured I’d throw it out there and see what the options were. Thanks in advance!

If you have a Container Store near you hit that up. Airtight glass jars or tubs work best for weed pipes tobacco pipes.

Lol y’all make it sound like I’m trying to transport jazz cabbage (which is legal recreationally here anyway) but I am in fact talking about actual tobacco 😂 I fear keeping it in a glass jar would take something unsuspicious and make it look suspicious.