• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pirate fans

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
You can start the jokes now, but i believe the Cubs will win this series. Starts on Friday. Will be a three game series, first responder gets the bet. :thumbs:

You would have to give 1 game in order to make the bet fair. Pirates are on a 6 game losing streak and thinking about where they are going to vacation at the end of the season. If the Cubs don't take 2 out of 3, then they don't deserve to get into the playoff's.

Excuse me Rob, all i can say is 99 years. Please don't tell me about hard times. I've been backing the Cubs for a long time, give me my due. Brother! :laugh:

I hear ya, but it has been 15 long years of losing in Pgh for the Pirates. I keep hearing MGT saying next year, next year....... I see no end to the losing until ownership changes to a group who is not afraid to spend some money. Good Luck to the Cubs - I would actually like to see them win it all this year.

Thanks Cookie. I rest my case. The Bucs are the worst team in baseball. Betting on them to win this series is akin to throwing money down the proverbial well.

Thanks Cookie. I rest my case. The Bucs are the worst team in baseball. Betting on them to win this series is akin to throwing money down the proverbial well.

As a Cubs fan Craig, I'd take some of those old crusty Cohibas off your hands :D