• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PJ's is headlining standup comedy in Orlando Florida

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
*head swollen*
I will be in town on an all expenses paid trip for winning a National Award from the Golf Course Superintendents Association. There will be folks in town from all over the world so I am expecting a crowd.

Award link

*head slightly less swollen*

I will be performing a full set in Orlando Florida on
Wednesday February 9, 2011
Cricketer Arms English Pub
5250 North International Drive

Show time 10 pm

I hope a few CP brothers can make it to the show, should be a hoot!

PJ

The Pub

Congrats. Looking forward to being there. We should have all Orlando area members come out and smoke the place up lol (on the patio of course)

Don

That's what I am talking about Don. ^^^

Tomorrow after 7:30 pm EST we will be smoking and drinking in Downtown Orlando.

Cricketers Arms Pub and Eatery.
5250 North International Drive
Across from Festival Bay Mall

Come on down and enjoy a smoke, and if the missus will let you stay out late the comedy show begins around 10pm

Hope to see a few CP'ers there!

PJ

Don't fuck it up pj ;l

Impossible. It's my show, and I am the only act. Unless I don't show.........and that ain't gonna happen, it can't be fucked up.

But thanks for your confidence Phil. I was going to throw in a bee dog joke but now you can just forget it!:angry:

I have class in Tampa till like 5. Plus I cant drink =[ Shoot, I might still go for a cp brother! Who else is going?

Congrats PJ!

You realize now that you will have to attend the Edwards herf this year AND perform a routine at the steakhouse afterwards :D

Couldn't make it. Got a tour of the fuente shop with pugman and then had an AppleCare appointment at 7:30. Good luck pj!

Back