• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Players Club By Don Diego Mini Belicoso

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
Can someone pass the water, whiskey, beer, something? This taste in my mouth.... :(

I found this cigar to be worst I have tasted of 2002. A very disappointing effort despite the heavy advertising led by that friggin' guy from the HBO fake mafia show. I found this cigar to be harsh, poorly constructed (burned waaay too hot), and lacking any flavor of depth.

I would not give one of these to bin Laden. OK, I would give one to him, but not to another enemy... Oh, you get the point.

damn...i have been trying to track one of these down to try it....i can not find it anywhere.......if u have any u may want to trade or something PM me and let me know!!! ???

McPatrickClan said:
A very disappointing effort despite the heavy advertising led by that friggin' guy from the HBO fake mafia show.
Well what do you expect from a guy named "Big Pussy"
:sign: :sign:

beast;
I am Nate D O double G (AKA NateDogg) remember!!! :D therefore I have a bunch of player in me or something!!!! :D