• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please diagnose

JackImpact

My Grandfather gifted my dad some cigars and my dad doesnt smoke. He just gave them to me. What the heck is this stuff?

DSC04601.jpg

DSC04600.jpg

I'll tell you what. Do a search and your answer will be apparent.

Is it safe to keep one that doesnt have mold on it, in the humidor?

Or is it like bread, once one in the bunch has mold, you gotta throw em all out?

What should I do?

EDIT: In a ziplock bag in a closet lol

If you touched it, take a lot of penicillin. If you develop a chancre, you're fucked. I'm afraid the worst case scenario is a life pursuing crack whores.

Doc.

I wouldn't. It could have spores on it and you dont want to ruin the rest of your sticks and humi. Like mmburtch said, do a search on mold and you'll find tons of info.

Ill throw it out. The one without mold, can I smoke it now? lol

As severe as the one, I wouldn't recommend smoking the one without mold. You have no idea what could happen from burning a cigar in those conditions. Best to toss it and forget about it.

Make sure that no mold has developed on the foot of the cigar and then wipe the wrapper with vodka to kill any spores that might be on it. Also consider that by smoking the cigar, you are opening yourself up to possible lung infection. What cigars are these?

They are Cohibas =[ from Havana

Im not gonna smoke them lol

Not worth it, no matter if they are ISOMs or not =[

Make sure that no mold has developed on the foot of the cigar and then wipe the wrapper with vodka to kill any spores that might be on it. Also consider that by smoking the cigar, you are opening yourself up to possible lung infection. What cigars are these?
Wipe a cigar with vodka? WTF, where did you gather this jewel of knowledge, from your local B&M? Maybe you should soak your humidor in vodka also to kill any germs...