• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me with a few sources!

brian29

Now that I got everyone's attention, I Finally have my first cc to try!!! :D

I have been smoking cigars for a couple of years already and have yet to try a cc until now. I figured why rush when there are so many nc options to explore. I guess good things come to those who wait. I good friend of mine gave me a Cohiba Maduro 5 secreto! Here is a pic of the beauty

IMAG0262.jpg
:love:

I think I shall sacrifice her to the fire gods this weekend!

Thanks,

Brian

I have some bad news for you the Padron's and the Opus are fakes! Sorry the picture of the secreto is over exposed so that too may be a fake. ;)

brian-

enjoy the co sec. they have been widely enjoyed, and are considered to be the best example of the line. i'm not sure i'd agree to that point, but as you are a nc smoker, i am curious to hear your opinion. i'll refrain from reviewing what you've already heard, but i'd like to know your thoughts on flavor and strength.

cheers
drew p

I have some bad news for you the Padron's and the Opus are fakes! Sorry the picture of the secreto is over exposed so that too may be a fake. ;)

I was noticing the same thing Anthony...what a shame!

I was noticing the same thing Anthony...what a shame!

Lol! Sorry about the over exposed pic. I just received the cigar and went home for lunch and decided to snap a pic with my phone before putting it in the humi. I guess my excitement got the best of me!

Shoot, with that NC stash, I'm wondering why you would go looking for anything else. Very nice selection. :thumbs:

WOW, Brian. That is a VERY nice group of smokes you have there.

Please post a review after you smoke that beauty. I would be very interested in your thoughts since you have not smoked many cubans.

Looks great. I'm ready to hear your thoughts on how it is. I am ready to try my first one, but like you said good things come to those who wait.

Actually, no. That's a huge pet peeve of mine. With traffic as horrendous as it is here, an accident in the wrong place can turn a 5-minute trip into an hour long expedition. I'm not sure why you're taking exception to what we posted. I've seen many FOG's post the same sort of comments with no feathers being ruffled.