• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please Run Some Numbers Boys! VIP!

verhoevc

Banned
So this is what may or may not have been offered to me:
Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2008 Sublimes:
IMG00062.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00064.jpg

And the San Cristobals:
IMG00065.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

Chris
PS: This is hypothetically time sensitive material... so hypothetically knowing that, what would you say?!

I'm not sure I understand the post? What numbers?

Why is the first box fake and why do they always use that damn EMA code in Miami?

The second's fake too I'd think

Just say "No." They stopped producing Sublimes in 2005, so given that one is fake, good chance that the other is also.

Is it even remotely possible that the serial numbers on two boxes of different brands would be 4 digits apart.... Aw nevermind.....Fake, very Fake

Here is a great site to learn about current production and discontinued Cuban cigars: link
It also has a complete list of regional and special releases - link2

2004 - Cohiba Limited Edition Sublimes LE (25) Sublimes 54 x 164 (6.5")

Aomngst other notable discrepencies, the fact you have two boxes, produced in the same factory at nearly the same time - one being SCdLH, the other a box of Cohiba.... Seems to be a no-brainer to me...

What sucks is that the tax labels look okay and would have good numbers for this time of year. Sucks to see how available they are.

What sucks is that the tax labels look okay and would have good numbers for this time of year. Sucks to see how available they are.
They probably ARE good labels for this time of year....just not for these cigars! :laugh:

Just say "No." They stopped producing Sublimes in 2005, so given that one is fake, good chance that the other is also.

But vitasea told me they make ELs outside their given year all the time, so it's ok! :laugh:

BTW, I remember seeing the article about him being caught, anyone know if he got jail time for smuggling fakes?

Serial numbers that close? That's a negative Ghostrider.

EMA is a legit box code too...looks like they are getting better.

Chris - come on now, brother!

Those are more queer than a Smirnoff Ice. You better not be Put/Taking and CC's from my pass :laugh:!

I'm gunna be totally honest... at the time when I was offered these I was drunk as a skunk, at a party where I just got out of a phosphorescent KY Jelly wrestling pool with 2 ladies... needless to say I wasn't in my sharpest of states. I quickly said "No Thank You" this morning.
It's amazing though... if there hadn't been two boxes, and just SCdlH box... those things were DEAD on! And so were the cohibas (compared bands to a known real) and they were shot on. These guys are getting good!
Chris