• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PM's Gone?

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Hmm I've been digging as much as I can but it seems like all my pm's are gone, I know I sent and receaved some after the board upgrade too.

My are as well. I emailed any I thought I wanted to save before the board upgrade but was suprised they were still there after. Apparantly it just took some time for that purge to take place, though you would have thought that any that occured after might have somehow stayed. Dunno how it all works however.

My post upgrade PM's are gone too! I exported all I wanted to keep before the upgrade but I didn't expect to lose those received after the upgrade. Oh well.

Edit: Spelling.

From what I can gather, Rod had intended to purge the PM's prior to the upgrade, but it didn't work out that way. I guess the PM's remained after the upgrade, but still needed to be purged in order for the new PM software to start working.

Yeah, all PM's were purged. They were supposed to be purged prior to the upgrade, however it didn't go as expected.