• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker game tonight?

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Anyone interested in getting a game together tonight after the Colts game?

* We use PokerRoom.com as the site.
* We only play if we can get 5 or more players.
* The buy-in for the game is 3 cigars.
* NO DOG ROCKETS. If we catch you sending out dog rockets you will be banned from Poker Nights.
*Sticks must be sent out to the winner within a reasonable timeframe. If you are consistently late you will be banned from Poker Night
*The winner receives the 3 smoke buy-in from all participants
*If games runs late, and only 2 players remain, you have the right to finish the game at a later date. Only 1 person is needed to have a game called.
*If you chose to call the game, you MUST post the remaining players and their chip counts when the game was called, along with the date and time the game was called (all times should be ET)
*Called games must be finished and a winner decided within 5 days, No exceptions!

Wow :0

Thanks for all the info, but I just wanted to know the buy in, I knew it was 3 but just in case it was super premium, iso, etc. I used to play with you folks all the time remember?
And I never did get that monte robusto EL from you :p
If you still gots and want to trade, sell, lemme know.
Rob

Hey Fast,

Thought about my post, and just as I thought, others might get the wrong idea.
You mentioned you had some of the Montes, you DIDN'T owe me one from a game.

Just thought I'd clear it up so no one thinks I'm tryin to smear your rep brother :sign:

anyone interested in getting a game going this afternoon or evening?

I might be.

Mike, gimme a call in case I forget which I probably will......

I'm here bro, just trying to make sure I'll be around tonight before I commit.
What time you guys setting up?

we still need one more then.....what time will you be around BD?

taking off in a few minutes....won't be back for at least 90 minutes so next week it is unfortunately.

BrownDevil said:
taking off in a few minutes....won't be back for at least 90 minutes so next week it is unfortunately.
[snapback]160162[/snapback]​
I we can't get everyone together would you be interested later tonight?