• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker no es bueno :(

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
Dunno, says it is offline. Any ideas Rod sir? :)

Don

Dunno bout you Craig, but I been crying my eyes out while playing pokerstars for no sticks. :(

Don

I was like addict without my fix last night. I cannot take another night of no poker. Arggggg and tonight is Wednesday and poker night twitch, twitch twitch :(

Best Regards
Don

Gotta pay the bill. Will pay it tonight.

Rod, one other question for ya. I play on another site as well that has the same table and they are in the same boat as us with three people needing to seat now instead of 2 like it used to be. HOWEVER, their starting stack is 1000 instead of the 800 we have. Is it possible for them to have us at 1000 or would that be a problem? No big deal either way, but something to think about!

Don

Hey now!!! lol. They don't gamble like we do, so it is just something to do for fun once in a while! :) ALso, others on this site I have seen playing there as well! hehehe

Edit: Cause I cannot spell sometimes

Actually, I'd like to see the starting stack at 1500. I am always complaining when we play locally that the stack isn't big enough. My reasoning is because of the smaller group of people. I mean the blinds are set specifically to a certain amount and go up by a certain amount, regardless of the amount of players. Hands go quicker because less people, so someone eventually gets short stacked quicker and out sooner.

I can see why the smaller amount with more people...to keep the game moving along, but with a smaller amount I think the stacks should be bigger so that even if you take your shot and lose...you might still be able to play awhile longer.

Of course its been forever since I played on here because all you guys keep beating me up! LOL :p

I gotta respectfully disagree on 1500. I just think that will make the games that much longer. 800 is almost starting short stacked, but 1500 seems a bit overkill to me. :) Just my personal .02 though!

Don

Most think that way....and most are better players than me. I think it just depends on the amount/level of players. If you have 3 guys its really not going to matter. If you have 8 guys its going to make a difference of course.

Imo, it closes the gap between me, and a really good player like yourself Don. It lets me get into hands I would normally fold when I probably shouldn't fold them, but leaves me a little left if I get burnt by them, thats all.

I think I speak for all of the CP poker addicts when I eloquently say .... BOO HOO :(

I am well past boo hoo! I cut off two fingers and a toe and offered em up for sacrifice so far to no avail!!!! Hmmmm, Craig wanna come over real fast to HERF? lolol. Maybe a full live one will do the trick!

Don

I am well past boo hoo! I cut off two fingers and a toe and offered em up for sacrifice so far to no avail!!!! Hmmmm, Craig wanna come over real fast to HERF? lolol. Maybe a full live one will do the trick!

Don

On my way Don ... break out your best smokes.

This company is horrible to deal. I don't know how they stay in business. I'll send them another email right now.

Table should be back up in the next hour or so. Renewed through Oct.

thanks brother!!! Appreciate all you do man. PM incoming as well!

Don