• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

porsche design lighters...

Jan Primus

I see lots of talk here re cutters, and I see that Colibri lighters aren't well liked much (I have 2, one good one bad), but other than that not much is said about other lighters. I'm liking the looks and feel of a certain porsche design lighter, but am wondering how these perform over the long haul..any other suggestions in the $200 range?

we carry these lighters and according to the manufacturer they have lees thana 2% failure rate, thats pretty good as far as lighters go. weve sold about 10 and i havent had to work on a single one yet.

as far as what else is reliable, we tell people when youre done screwin with colibri invest in a "st-dupont extend" long life with no problems ive ever heard of. around $150 sometimes less depending on how hard you look.

Me being a lighter freak, having at least 20+, I would say the Porsche lighters are a good buy. They have a 3 year warranty, and do seem bulletproof. I have had my eye on 2 in the line. Its cool that they paint them the same color as current car body colors.

So outlaws what is your take on the PD3 compared to the X-tend lighter? Since the prices seems to be close.

- K

yeah the xtend would be my choice too i just like the way they look and function.

that and its a freakin $150 st-dupont, unheard of :thumbs:

OutlawD said:
yeah the xtend would be my choice too i just like the way they look and function.

that and its a freakin $150 st-dupont, unheard of :thumbs:
[snapback]241959[/snapback]​

The xtend mini looks cool. Heres a link for good price and a wide selection. HERE

Back