• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Possible changes (for the worse) in regards to importing CC's

Having just made the trip this would be very disappointing! I'll leave the politics at that, as you don't want to know the nickname of a certain person.

Sucks...but this is exactly why I really want to get my first trip in before the end of the year as I feel it will get all messed up and government'ed soon....

From Halfwheel -

“We will cancel Obama’s one-sided Cuban deal, made by executive order, if we do not get the deal that we want and the deal that people living in Cuba and here deserve, including protecting religious and political freedom…”

What exactly is the deal that "we want"? :confused:

"This information coming from an anti-embargo group, which spoke on the condition of anonymity".... from some theorists out there I've spoken with, they say the people who want the embargo in place is Cuban organized crime elements in Florida who stand to make the most while the Embargo is in place.

The airline charter companies are backing any Trump reversal as they would once again monopolize flights to Cuba. In my opinion and many of the Miami community, the charter companies are run by current or former Cuban national security agents.