• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Possibly going to do a pass

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
I have been thinking about doing a pass. I am getting married November 20, 2004, so I figured that was plenty good reason to do a pass. I just thought I would see if anyone would be interested in joining my first pass. Please do not be offended if you are new and I do not include you, references will be taken under consideration. I want to have a fun pass, no bickering about taking a cigar worth $.50 cents more than the one swapped. I prefer the honor system, I am sure at least a few of you guys know that one.... :D :D ...Anyway I should have stuff ready by next weekend providing there is some interest....BTW I need some baggies if anyone has extra or a good source, Thanks!!

Russell

(OMG! Who would marry this guy? That's a mistake. Yeah, I'll join his pass.. IN MEMORY OF THAT POOR GIRL'S EMOTIONAL DEATH!!)

wha...?

Oh, hey, yeah buddy. That's great news! I'm in. In honor of your great news! She's a lucky girl! :thumbs:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Seriously, I'm game.

might ask to move this to the pass forum to see if anyone has input. You might get more hits from those who like to participate in passes.

Some passes do not get off the floor so I see no reason to not post inquiries there.

Congrats!

Here's a link to another thread on starting a pass, stuff needed, etc...including a link to a source for baggies...

Pass info here

I thought it might be helpful. Looking forward to seeing the pass posting.

Cheers,
Joe

Congratulations! I can't think of a better reason to have a pass. By all means, go for it!, you won't regret it one bit. I'll send you an attachment of all the stuff that I did for mine if that helps. :thumbs: :D