• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Post-Holiday Herf

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Here is a copy of a post I started on CW.

We talked about this place during the Long Island Herf we had at Tim's(ilikecigars) I stopped by on Christmas Eve after work and had a cigar with a couple of buddies to celebrate the Holidays. It is a very nice place.

Who is interested in getting together after the New Year? Palmer's is located just south of the LIE at Exit 48 (Round Swamp Rd)

Let's everyone shout out some dates and see what we can come up with

This is going to happen on January 24th. If anyone is interested in coming let me know.

Thanks.

Well Fast YOU already know I'll be there. ;)

I sent a PM to Scott1966, he lives in Westbury.
*edit* WOW, now I feel dumb, he responded and told me he already registered @ CW :D
and here I was thinking I was so smart :p

What about Captain B and Ross Terranova from CigarPool?

coventrycat86 said:
Well Fast YOU already know I'll be there. ;)

I sent a PM to Scott1966, he lives in Westbury.
*edit* WOW, now I feel dumb, he responded and told me he already registered @ CW :D
and here I was thinking I was so smart :p

What about Captain B and Ross Terranova from CigarPool?
Capt B is going to try and make it....I do not know Ross :( But you are more than welcome to invite him :)

Fast4Dr said:
Here is a copy of a post I started on CW.

We talked about this place during the Long Island Herf we had at Tim's(ilikecigars) I stopped by on Christmas Eve after work and had a cigar with a couple of buddies to celebrate the Holidays. It is a very nice place.

Who is interested in getting together after the New Year? Palmer's is located just south of the LIE at Exit 48 (Round Swamp Rd)

Let's everyone shout out some dates and see what we can come up with
:angry: :angry: I hate you NYer's :angry: :angry:

I'll actually be there this evening for Happy Hour :) Gonna smoke a VR Unico '99

Mike, I didn't see your post until this morning - how was the happy hour? I would have tried to meet you there if I had known earlier? Was it crowded?

Scott1966 said:
Mike, I didn't see your post until this morning - how was the happy hour? I would have tried to meet you there if I had known earlier? Was it crowded?
I got there at 5:30 and the bar was crowded and there were very few seats in the lounge. By about 8pm most of the crowd at the bar had dwindled down but the lounge still had people. By 9:30 the place was pretty empty. We ended up leaving around 10:30

Well the Herf went down today and was a blast. Finally got to meet CoventryCat86 :) Also got to smoke a few with Captain B, SMOKOZUNA, DaveC, Scott1966 and a bunch of others from CW. Had a great time. I have set up a photo album for pictures taken at the herf.....

Long Island Herf at Palmer's Cigar Lounge and Bar

Looks like you had a great time mike wish I could have been there.
Maybe next time.

Thanks for setting this up Mike. I had a great time! Everyone was really cool, and the place is outstanding. Its nice to put some faces on you guys. See everyone back there in February :D

-Brian

PS I hope DaveC gets to meet up the the bar maid :sign:

WOW, what a FANTASTIC time I had this past Saturday!!!

My only problem was the time went WAY TOO fast, I got there at noon and the next thing I knew it was 4:00 p.m.

First time I've ever met anyone here in CP face to face, Captain B, SMOKOZUNA, Fast4Dr, Scott1966 & Reverend Bulworth!!! Lot's of great guys from CW as well, too many to remember but Trapshooter and Crossbow come to mind.

We had quite a lot of "pass" action:
Puff Puff
Clown's first CP pass
Moki's Padron Millenium Pass
A picture is worth a 1000 words

I saved so much on shipping, I had plenty of drinking money for the day ;)

Palmer's is a GREAT place for a cigar gathering, easy to get to, not too crowded, great food and service.

GREAT JOB putting this together Mike, we gotta make this a regular event!!

I'll be looking forward to the next one