• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Posts in Topic

Jam1173

is anyone else getting the posts in topic box under the initial post in a topic, instead of the next reply?

Normally, I would see the next reply right under the first post and so on but not today. Today I see this box under the first post and in there is a list of every users name and their response, when I click their name, I am directed to their reply only.

How can I fix this? Did I change a setting or something?

On your topic title bar, select options, then change display view from outline to standard.

FYI, in a long, multipage thread (wishlists, etc.) you can change to the outline view and get a complete, chronological list of posters. Helps to find an individual without scrolling through pages.

Hope this helps!

-or- Get the Honcho of the site to reply to you! :laugh:

Trey

edit: oops, I meant outline, not linear. I typed in the wrong description.

On your topic title bar, select options, then change display view from linear to standard.

FYI, in a long, multipage thread (wishlists, etc.) you can change to the linear view and get a complete, chronological list of posters. Helps to find an individual without scrolling through pages.

Hope this helps!

Trey

I think the Honcho has already responded. :rolleyes:

On your topic title bar, select options, then change display view from linear to standard.

FYI, in a long, multipage thread (wishlists, etc.) you can change to the linear view and get a complete, chronological list of posters. Helps to find an individual without scrolling through pages.

Hope this helps!

Trey

I think the Honcho has already responded. :rolleyes:

Thanks Spad and "Honcho"...