• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Potato Pass

Nathan Rahl

Dum de Dum
I was thinking of starting a new pass. This one doesn't involve cigars though. Thought it might be fun to see if we could get it to every state. :thumbs:

Pass

:D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this site is called Cigar Pass.

If not involving cigars . . . then WHAT? Oh I see the link now . . . why are we doing this again? ???

I dunno. I was kind of bored so I decided to post something. Sorry if you don't like it. :(

to quote the great Sam Clemmons....."fuggin' nooblets" :rolleyes:

Rob_k said:
to quote the great Sam Clemmons....."fuggin' nooblets" :rolleyes:
[snapback]201463[/snapback]​

4+ months in and he's giving the younger ones hell... lol I like that! :thumbs:

Nathan Rahl said:
I dunno. I was kind of bored so I decided to post something. Sorry if you don't like it. :(
[snapback]201461[/snapback]​

Not that I don't like it . . . and definately not trying to ruffle any feathers. I was just not sure what the point was ???

Just what I needed today, some website to open a bunch of pop-ups, with the potential of giving my computer a virus.

Gonz said:
Just what I needed today, some website to open a bunch of pop-ups, with the potential of giving my computer a virus.
[snapback]201517[/snapback]​

Maybe something is already wrong with your computer? I have never gotten a single pop-up message from that website. :whistling: