• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Practically free R&J

Put my order in ... I love these deals. I also got the Maria Guerrero and the Gispert samplers.

jstrat said:
Put my order in ... I love these deals. I also got the Maria Guerrero and the Gispert samplers.
[snapback]268324[/snapback]​

You make me jealous, I'm not of age to get these deals :angry2: A few more months and then...... :D

has anyone received a confirmation email on this offer after the order was placed? i placed an order the day this was posted, and have never received an email.

Rob_k said:
has anyone received a confirmation email on this offer after the order was placed? i placed an order the day this was posted, and have never received an email.
[snapback]270478[/snapback]​

I've never received any confirmation e-mails on these deals. But I've always received the cigars in the mail about 3-4 weeks later.

I just received my package of RyJ Reserva Real.

Just like they said:
1 - No. 2
1 Toro
1 Churchill
1 Robusto

Thanx again Zeebra, I was just going to ask if these were only U.S. orders, or if they take Canadian also !!

Interesting note, my cigars came from:
TPF
(888) 574-3576
2589 Eric LN
Burlington, NC 27215

emodx said:
Interesting note, my cigars came from:
TPF
(888) 574-3576
2589 Eric LN
Burlington, NC 27215
[snapback]285624[/snapback]​

Same here. And that is JR Cigar, correct?

Ordered 3 different samplers but none of them have came. Waited for a long long time. But I think one of them is coming because they have charged my cc.

Just ordered the R&J and the Gispert samplers, too :D

Thanks, Haven't had too many R&J's