• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers and Deep Thoughts Needed

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
My wife's family seems to be a haven for ill cells. Her Grandmother has had cancer thrice and her mother twice. Her other Grandmother died of bone cancer at 26. We both kind of felt that cancer was going to effect my wife but we never expected it to come at the tender age of 23. She just found out the other day that she has cervical cancer. Luckily it's fully operable. She goes in Tuesday for surgery and I'm stuck in Iraq.

If it's not to much of a bother, could some of you shoot some of your prayers her way. I'm doing my best but maybe with a collective effort she'll pull through this with flying colors. She's been so strong while I've been gone and then this goes and happens. She swears that she's strong but this is a little much for even the strongest spirits.

Thoughts and Prayers on the way brother!! Hang in there!

I'm very sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

I am very sorry to hear this. This really hits close to home for me. This is similar to my wife's family.

My wife's mother passed away when she was 50 from cervical cancer before I had a chance to meet her.

Many other family members of her's as well have had cancer.

My wife coincidently is currently home recovering from pre-emptive cervical cancer surgery (total hysterectomy).

We will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. With your wife being so young and finding the cancer early on I'm sure everything will go well.

My positive thoughts are traveling her way.

Brian

Many many prayers for your wife bro! And for you as well seeing where ya are!

Don

Bro, if there's anything us Texans can do for your wife just let us know.

thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Prayers will be said tonight brother, don't give up hope.

That is so young. Thoughts and prayers are to sent to your wife and your family.

I would not wish this upon any one. I hope your wife has a quick and full recovery...MANY PRAYERS SENT!!

The wife and I will be praying for her. Here's to a successful surgery and quick recovery.

As I said in our PM - Stay strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your beautiful little girl! :D

As one who was also diagnosed with cancer at age 23 I know what she is feeling. I'm 57 now so everything came out OK as I pray it will for her as well.

We will be holding you both in our prayers.