• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pre embargo

BobDoLe

I was in san jose this weekend and came accross some pre embargo cigars. I can't recall the cigar maker but I was told that the tobacco was found in a warehouse and dated back to 1956 and was rolled in ecuador. I wish I remembered the maker, the cigar was awesome.. I wish I brought more than 2 back with me. My girlfriend said it tasted like Irish Creme. I gotta get more of these!! I think the cigar maker name had 2 words and one was r---something a---something or was it a---something r----something. I'm not sure if it was ramon allones or not. Anyone have more information on where to get a GOOD box of these?

BobDoLe said:
I think the cigar maker name had 2 words and one was r---something a---something or was it a---something r----something.
Could it have been Amando Ramos?

Shadow said:
BobDoLe said:
I think the cigar maker name had 2 words and one was r---something a---something or was it a---something r----something.
YES! Armando Ramos. thank you
these arent the same thing as the pinars are they?
..looking it up..

ah.. i guess it is.

BobDoLe said:
Shadow said:
BobDoLe said:
..looking it up..

ah.. i guess it is.
Yes they are.

Shadow said:
BobDoLe said:
Shadow said:
BobDoLe said:
..looking it up..

ah.. i guess it is.
Yes they are.
I just smoked the other one, a torpedo. It tasted like ass. The last quarter of it resembled the churchill slightly in taste, but was overpowered even then by the other filler (did not seem like an even 50/50 distribution). I think I had high expectations after the first cigar

BobDoLe said:
I was in san jose this weekend and came accross some pre embargo cigars. I can't recall the cigar maker but I was told that the tobacco was found in a warehouse and dated back to 1956 and was rolled in ecuador. I wish I remembered the maker, the cigar was awesome.. I wish I brought more than 2 back with me. My girlfriend said it tasted like Irish Creme. I gotta get more of these!! I think the cigar maker name had 2 words and one was r---something a---something or was it a---something r----something. I'm not sure if it was ramon allones or not. Anyone have more information on where to get a GOOD box of these?
If you are still interested in these call here > Montes cigars, 702-386-0200 {they are in Las Vegas} let him know I sent you and he will hook you up! :thumbs:

Ring....ring....ring

Hello, is this Montes Cigars?

Yes it is, how may I help you?

Assman, Protector of all.....

CLICK!!

that is CP sent me.......hello.......hello???

AVB said:
Ring....ring....ring

CLICK!!

:D :D :D :D :sign:

AVB you crack me up :p

AVB said:
Ring....ring....ring

CLICK!!

That is Priceless :thumbs:

I could say something more like "Joe Mastri...Master...uh, Joe M. sent me", reckon that would work