• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Predator Robusto

Actually you can get awesome deals on Cigar Bid. The key is to wake up early on a weekend morning and pick from the Quickies. Make sure you select ship once per week to save on shipping.

Emo

emodx said:
Actually you can get awesome deals on Cigar Bid. The key is to wake up early on a weekend morning and pick from the Quickies. Make sure you select ship once per week to save on shipping.

Emo
Cigar Bid whore!!!!!! ;) :D

I too have picked up some good deals on the weekend and exspecially on holiday weekends. I picked up a box of CAO Gold torpedos in the glass tubes two years ago for only $31.00. :thumbs: I think it was on a labor day weekend.

I actually really like cigarbid. The majority of my stash was purchased there. I was merely making fun of their "specials". I really enjoy reading how high quality these unknown sticks really are :D

Vic

Emo,
I dont understand the "ship once per week" part. What does that mean?
Thanks
Jerry :D

jgriddle said:
Emo,
I dont understand the "ship once per week" part. What does that mean?
Thanks
Jerry :D
Here's what happens. For a whole week you bid and win lots. Rather than ship each lot out as you win, they hold ALL your lots until Thursday. So they ship on big box rather than so many little boxes. If you only bid on things in the same day it doesn't help out any but if you bid on different lots throughout the week, it combines everything.

I bought a 5 pack of the predators. I think I paid $9.00 + shipping. Not worth it IMO.

Thanks Bro CC,
I wasn't aware you could have them hold all shipments until once a week. That will save me lots-o-cash.
Thanks again
Jerry