• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Preliminary LOL Herf IV Hotel Inquiry

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Before I sign the contracts for rooms I wanted to get a feel for how many people will be needing a room for the herf this year. The rooms will be reserved under my business name and we will be responsible for all of the rooms if they are not booked. So, I want to be sure I not only have enough rooms, but also that I do not have too many. The rooms will be reserved at the Marriott Renaissance, which is on block from the herf location, located in downtown Springfield. This is a central location and will provide a good opportunity for people to carpool, if need be. The rooms will be $85 +taxes, per night. At the moment I have reserved 3 rooms for Thursday 10/7, 15 rooms for Friday 10/8 and 15 rooms for Saturday 10/9. All bookings will be done by individuals booking the rooms through the Marriott reservation line. This can be done AFTER I sign the contracts. I will post when this is done. For now, all I need is a general idea of how many rooms we will need. So, if you are pretty sure you are coming and would like a room through this group set up, please PM me with the days you would like the bookings for. Thanks!

Just to clarify, this is by no means a commitment to book the rooms. It is just an inquiry into how many rooms will be necessary. Deadline to book, according to my contract, would be September 15th. At that point we would hope you would honor the reservation, though the hotel will probably let you out of the charges if need be. However, in that case, we would still be held responsible for the room rate on all unbooked rooms. But, for now, just need an idea if you are pretty sure you're coming and want to stay at the Marriott. Thanks!