• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Premium 5er For Florida/Bama SEC Championship

Carbonless

Now that Florida and Bama have taken care of their regular seasons rather handily, I can finally start thinking about the SEC Championship :thumbs:

I've got Florida for a premium 5er...any takers? :whistling: :cool: :D

If Harvins ankle is not to bad and he plays im sure you will have no problem winning that bet.

Now that Florida and Bama have taken care of their regular seasons rather handily, I can finally start thinking about the SEC Championship :thumbs:

i have already put out out a bid for that game for Gator...

But I hope you luck out....Roll Tide after all

Melly

I'll take you up on this ! :thumbs:

Since Florida smacked my Gamecocks I need retribution. :angry:

I like the way 'Bama rolls. :D

You got it...at least I like your swagger :D It's the de-facto national championship...should be a great game! I heard the Oklahoma fans chanting "We Want Florida" after their game on Saturday and started getting fired up already. This one should be close :thumbs:

You got it...at least I like your swagger :D It's the de-facto national championship...should be a great game! I heard the Oklahoma fans chanting "We Want Florida" after their game on Saturday and started getting fired up already. This one should be close :thumbs:

Excellent! It should be a great game. My the best team <cough> 'Bama <cough> win! ;)

I like it that everyone thinks Bama is gonna throw it in the crapper...So when we actually beat Florida? It'll be that much sweeter...

RTR!!!!!!!!!

Melly

We shall see! Like I said...I am all good with em being the underdog...cause it's gonna hurt when Florida doesn't win by all those style points

:rolleyes:

Melly

The line right now is Florida by 10. I'd be happy with a 1 point win. It looks like Percy has a good shot playing this weekend. I dont know how I'm going to make it through the whole week without getting an ulcer :D

It shoulda' been UT and not OU imo, seeing as UT beat OU and a computer program broke the tie by something like .0104% or something.

The line right now is Florida by 10. I'd be happy with a 1 point win. It looks like Percy has a good shot playing this weekend. I dont know how I'm going to make it through the whole week without getting an ulcer :D

So you're giving me 10 points then? :whistling:

Heh, I was really looking for a bet on the win. When I posted this thread the line hadn't come out yet and I figured that it would have been a pick 'em, or maybe Florida a 1 point favorite...especially with Percy Harvin hurt. Since the spread has come out like it has I have no problem if you wanted to pass on the bet. Besides, I respect any SEC fan that's willing to jump on a bet to support a rivalry :whistling: :D

Heh, I was really looking for a bet on the win. When I posted this thread the line hadn't come out yet and I figured that it would have been a pick 'em, or maybe Florida a 1 point favorite...especially with Percy Harvin hurt. Since the spread has come out like it has I have no problem if you wanted to pass on the bet. Besides, I respect any SEC fan that's willing to jump on a bet to support a rivalry :whistling: :D

I was just kidding. Straight up loser goes home bet! Point spreads take the fun out of it for me..... :cool:

Pass on the bet? With a 5'er of premiums in the bag? NO WAY!!!! :D

I was just kidding. Straight up loser goes home bet! Point spreads take the fun out of it for me..... :cool:

Pass on the bet? With a 5'er of premiums in the bag? NO WAY!!!! :D

Great, then it's a bet! Never underestimate powerful Gator Hating! :rolleyes: :laugh:

A game like this is why I love college football (especially SEC football)!

I surrender. :( Tebow is a hell of a player. Nice game though. Very entertaining!

Although I was rooting for the Tide, the Gators really came through. Great game.
Damn those Gators!!!