• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Price question?

Banned
I've been price serching for some time now on a box of monte #2's. I just recently purchased a box of RASS from the same vendor, and they're one of the best smokes i've had to date. So i thought hell, why not more Cubanos. So i'm looking, and looking, and i finally found a deal.

3 packs of 10 $252.00 and free shipping

Now i realize that a CP member can't share sources so obviously i wont...But i know that all of you fine members of CP are easily smart enough to figure out where i bought them. :cool:

So i would greatly appreciate some feedback.(I also would just like to comfirm the legitimacy of the vendor. If any members have any experiance with this vendor a PM would be greatly appreciated)

Thanks Guys

I've been price serching for some time now on a box of monte #2's. I just recently purchased a box of RASS from the same vendor, and they're one of the best smokes i've had to date. So i thought hell, why not more Cubanos. So i'm looking, and looking, and i finally found a deal.

Now i realize that a CP member can't share sources so obviously i wont...But i know that all of you fine members of CP are easily smart enough to figure out where i bought them. :cool:

So i would greatly appreciate some feedback.(I also would just like to comfirm the legitimacy of the vendor. If any members have any experiance with this vendor a PM would be greatly appreciated)

Thanks Guys

Ok - what's the question?

Thanks Guys

Ok - what's the question?

I am pretty sure he wants to know if he is getting a good price, but yea he never asked did he... haaaa

Yes thats a good deal. IF that was your question. :sign:

I always have been satisfied with this vendor, except watch out for "the letter". :p

Thank you for all of your replies, my question has been answered by a few members that got the question. Although im sure that the rest of you knew what i was asking...I just wasn't sure who to PM. And i hope i dont get "the letter".
thanks again for the fast replies

Thank you for all of your replies, my question has been answered by a few members that got the question. Although im sure that the rest of you knew what i was asking...I just wasn't sure who to PM. And i hope i dont get "the letter", by the way what does it say?

thanks again for the fast replies

I would have ASSumed...butt...you know what that does... ;)

Do they have "Cubano's" in Delafield, Wisconsin? ???

Are those the General Cigar Monte #2's, or is there a new "Cubano's" Monte #2.... I've not heard of those...

I think this is what he meant Gramps .....

mounties.jpg

:cool:

Just so you have something to compare to... MSRP in Cuba is $7.60 per cigar or about $8.50 USD... that would be roughly $253 USD.