• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus Intruder

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay so I purchased my Prometheus Intruder lighter about a month ago. Luck me I did not save my reciept, hopefully this should not be a problem, it came packaged with a nice Prometheus cutter.

So here lies the issue, the lighter used to have a pinpoint flame which I liked, and then all of the sudden it has widened out, and does not get as high, I have cleaned it, and there is no residue in the chamber at all, it just lights with a really wide body flame.

Have any of you had any issues with this?

How is Prometheus at taking care of problems? As I do not have the reciept, and I really love this lighter, use it alot more than my Colibri Triplex, and ATX.

lucasbuck has a prometheus and was trying to get me to buy one.

i'm sure he would know.

pm him or wait until he sees this :D

They are still damn good lighters despite this little problem. I seem to be collection lighters like I do cigars :). I actually have my credit card statement online which I could provide them, as the only thing I get from my cigar store when I buy something is a credit card reciept which is not itemized, so its pretty much the same thing?