• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus OpusX Humidor

Yeah, he's had this humidor up on Yahoo for the better part of a year. The Opus X cigars that come with it are from 1999 -- the MSRP is $4995 I think -- something like that.

Maybe one day he'll sell it, who knows. It's a beautiful humidor, and the cigars are awesome -- but it is very expensive.

Flip side of the coin here is this....

I know several folks who have some of the various Promethius promo humidors. I've seen a few that were sent to Arlin Liss in need of repair because they were poorly made from the beginning.

The cigars are great to have, if you don't mind dropping the cash. The humidor isn't worth much in my opinion and you can get much nicer boxes for that kind of money. :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Flip side of the coin here is this....

I know several folks who have some of the various Promethius promo humidors. I've seen a few that were sent to Arlin Liss in need of repair because they were poorly made from the beginning.
I've heard that -- especially on CF, people seem to absolutely loath Prometheus products. I have some, and I gotta tell you, they are beautifully made, and they've worked wonderfully.

hey, did anyone notice the date of the pictures?

cough... "Jan 28 2002"

the question is how were they stored... if it was never used..?

I hear ya Moki.

The one that come to mind is the the cabinet style they came out for for one of the Fuente lines. For some reason I remember it being green.

We were ahving the annual Richmond herf and all of us were out at Arlin's shop. Todd from CF brought this with him to see if Arlin could fix it. It looked pretty bad too. The laminate was peeling off. The hinges weren't mounted right and the reveals on the cabinet door were off. The cabinet was pretty and all, but it seemed like it was thrown together.

I was actually shocked when I saw it. But I guess it's hit and miss.

If I was spending that kind of money, I'd by a Lisador! I've seen him work and the woods he uses are gorgeous and the quality is outstanding! But has has a few grand to drop on a humidor?? :sign: