• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus Robusto II Lighters

lightersdirect

Lighters Direct
Free Shipping on all orders over $150

The new Prometheus Robusto II lighter is now in stock. Features a double torch flame and fold-out guillotine style cigar cutter (cuts up to 54 gauge).

New Vector Triple Flame Table lighters in stock:

Thundra - flip-top lid
Megatron - single-step side ignition

Save 5% off your first order with us. Enter coupon code cigarpass5 during checkout

That new Robusto II Gunmetal look cool Stephen, I bet the color matches very well in an Arms Room :D . Thanks for offering the discount for first time buyers as well and it will be great to see you at the Quad State Herf as always. For those of your that don't know Stephen, he(Lighters Direct) has been a great supporter of the Quad State Herfs since the very beginning and will definitely take care of your cigar accessory needs....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

thanks for the plug Charlie! The CP community has been great to me, it's been a pleasure serving you guys.
I can't believe this is the 5th?! Quad State herf already, they grow up so quickly!