• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prometheus..The Lost City dvd

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
So my brother informs me that I got a package in the mail. He handed me the envelop that they sent it in and I read the label. I knew
exactly what it was and was tickled to finally see it arrive. So if others sent them in and haven't gotten their copy, I'm guessing it won't
be long. Depending on when you sent them in. I think I sent mine in Jan 2010. :laugh: I sent in I think 7 or 8 forms for the movie.

I've started watching the movie and its a little slow in the beginning. I've passed the first 30 mins and its 2 hrs 24 min which would
include the names and all that that was in and involved in the movie. Its not a bad movie so far.

Got mine just last week too. I am super excited to find time sit outside and watch it with one of the Opus X LC Lanceros it came with!

I very much enjoyed this movie and thought Andy did a very good job of depicting properly what the Castro take over was really like. Too many kids these days wear Che shirts and Castro shirts thinking its cool, without realizing what these men really did to their people.

I very much enjoyed this movie and thought Andy did a very good job of depicting properly what the Castro take over was really like. Too many kids these days wear Che shirts and Castro shirts thinking its cool, without realizing what these men really did to their people.

Castro's predecessor, Batista, was not exactly known for his kindness towards his own people.......

Rene

I got my copy of the DVD on Friday and brought it up to the cigar lounge on Saturday to watch as our Saturday morning movie. It was a bit slow at times but overall thought it was a decent movie. Worth watching.

Seen the movie before from Netflix. Agree it was slow. The cinematography was pretty darn good. Garcia is a good actor. The depiction of the revolution was interesting. Overall though...while the cigars a great, the movie was only decent.

Seen the movie before from Netflix. Agree it was slow. The cinematography was pretty darn good. Garcia is a good actor. The depiction of the revolution was interesting. Overall though...while the cigars a great, the movie was only decent.

I got the movies free so I can't complain. I finally watched the whole thing. I agree about it being slow. But it was freaking cool to see Carlito
standing under the shade cloths. How he turns and looks at the camera. I wished more of the tobacco farm would have been shown in the
movie. :thumbs: