• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Propane Grills... Whatcha Using?

I love my weber charcoal grill and my weber smoker!

Thanks for all the responses. I did end up going with the Weber EP-310. I cannot comment on its duirability but, I can tell you this it is an amazing grill with excellent heat dispersion and temperature control.

As for now I am completely satisfied with my purchase and will update this thread if anything changes.

So for anyone looking for a high quality gas grill pull the trigger on this bad boy you will not be disapointed.

Weber genesis E310 and the thread is over. Seriously

Excellent this is what i was looking for. I just called the local and had them hold the last close out EP-310 that they have. It is the copper colored version which looks pretty sharp and I was able to get it for $599 which appears to be a solid deal.

I will be picking this up on sat and will season and fire it up this weekend. Weather permiting.

I will post my thoughts once I get my hands on this bad boy and fire it up. :thumbs:

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Great choice on the grill. You'll especially love the porcelain-enameled shroud...it'll look great for a long time. I recommend seasoning the grates with an onion or a lemon cut in half for great flavor and less mess compared to oils. It'll help keep the grill looking great with less clean up.

For charcoal, I have a Weber One-Touch Gold.

We bought a Jenn-Air gas grill right after moving into our house almost 7 years ago and have really enjoyed it.
But it's getting a bit tired and long in the tooth, so we just special-ordered this fellow through our locally-owned Ace Hardware:

Summit S-470

I can't wait.

For charcoal, I have a Weber One-Touch Gold.

We bought a Jenn-Air gas grill right after moving into our house almost 7 years ago and have really enjoyed it.
But it's getting a bit tired and long in the tooth, so we just special-ordered this fellow through our locally-owned Ace Hardware:

Summit S-470

I can't wait.
Those Summits are gorgeous, as you probably know you will love it. As for my EP-310 3mos in and I am still extremely satisfied with my purchase.

It is so much easier to cook on a grill that has even heat dispersion and accurate temp controls. :thumbs:

Looking to pick up a Weber gas grill soon but i am just getting in to cooking with charcoal. I have had a new charcoal grill still in the box in my garage for a few years now. I picked it up on clearance at target for $33.50 (75% off $130). I decided to put it together last night and plan to cook a steak on it tonight. Here is a link to the grill My link. Looks nice not many reviews but for $33 I figured I couldn't go wrong. When it goes I will get a Weber one touch to replace it and sit next to my WSM.

Woohoo! The new beast is here, I've got it put together, and now all have to do is decide what to cook on it first.

Replaced my little Weber Spirit with another one !! Had the 1st one for 13 years of grilling. Thing is a workhorse. Like others have mentioned, I change out the enameled grates and flavor bars with stainless steel. If this one give me the performance and longevity of the 1st one .. .. .. it could out live me !! :D :p

My gas grill is a Jenn-Aire that I've had for 5 or 6 years. It is all stainless steel including the grills. However, we got a Big Green Egg and it is by far the best grill I have ever used. 24+ hours on one load of fuel, can go to 700 degrees for super NY style pizza or down to 220 for 30+ hours for the best pork or brisket you have ever had. The large will set you back close to a grand but the medium is about $750-800. I can't recommend it highly enough.