• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Protocol-01 Probable Cause (Red) corona extra

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
First of the Protocol side of things.
1/3: Bread, wood & salt.
2/3: Salty dough with a tad bit of sweetness.
3/3: Spicy mustard and pretzel dough.
Medium to full in strength.
I liked this and I would buy it again. Actually I want to revisit this one because I wasn’t able to smoke this under the best conditions. So whether it’s a true buy again, or not, I want to withhold my “official” opinion, if I’m allowed to have one.
IMG_1482.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, did you like it? Would love to see some scores on these… After you smoked all of those amazing Cuban cigars, try using them as a baseline 😊

Well, did you like it? Would love to see some scores on these… After you smoked all of those amazing Cuban cigars, try using them as a baseline 😊
You are right, should have given a score of sorts. I’ll go back and put that in.

This is the final cigar that I am revisiting. Again this was one for the first 3 cigars that I smoked and it did not live up to the previous experiences with this cigar which led to the decision to revisit it. This is how that revisit went:
Churchill size:
1/3: Spicy for the first inch and then cinnamon rolls come into the profile.
2/3: Wheat with muted cinnamon. Molasses.
3/3: Black pepper spice, wood are there along with the muted cinnamon.
Definitely in-line with previous experiences. Much better then this original review. Would recommend.IMG_2393.jpeg

This is the final cigar that I am revisiting. Again this was one for the first 3 cigars that I smoked and it did not live up to the previous experiences with this cigar which led to the decision to revisit it. This is how that revisit went:
Churchill size:
1/3: Spicy for the first inch and then cinnamon rolls come into the profile.
2/3: Wheat with muted cinnamon. Molasses.
3/3: Black pepper spice, wood are there along with the muted cinnamon.
Definitely in-line with previous experiences. Much better then this original review. Would recommend.View attachment 72111
Totally different taste profile than the first one.

Totally different taste profile than the first one.
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. All I can offer is that the first cigar burned horribly and perhaps that affected the taste. The second cigar burned like a champ so I’m confident in what I tasted but I’d be interested in what a third cigar would yield.

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. All I can offer is that the first cigar burned horribly and perhaps that affected the taste. The second cigar burned like a champ so I’m confident in what I tasted but I’d be interested in what a third cigar would yield.

Only one way to find out..

Keep us posted!