• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PS: I really hate you guys...

joselastra

So as per my other post, I passed up on the 29 btl Magic Chef wine fridge in leiu of a 120qt coolerdor. In the process of cleaning it now, will update when finished with pics. Thank God that Pete J. is coming into town over the weekend so Ican begin to fill this thing. I dont have much right now(both my 100ct's are full) but I'll be splitting them up so that I can begin to age certain cigars that I've been wanting too. Im glad that I decided with the 120 b/c I was afraid of filling up the wineador too quickly!!!!!!! Thanks Guys...

always better too much room than not enuff :)

Yeah, cause then you get to fill up that extra space.

My roommate and I put together a 150qt coolerdor earlier this year to share... and we're currently putting together another one so we can each have one of our own...

Why do you hate us? What did we do?? :0

Congrats on the coolerdor, just don't be too eager to complain about filling her up. In about 3 months you'll be posting another, "PPS- I really really hate you guys...cause' my cooler is full."