• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PSD4 fans

jeht2000

bodybuilder for life
As some of you may know, the PSD4 is my favorite smoke. Currently, I have two boxes with the code TMO JUN06 that were fantastic before they got sick and recently purchased a 5x3pk with the code AOR MAR07 and was not happy. With most of the cigars the flavor was muddled and the power was missing. As we all know quality control isn't the best with cc. So, I wanted to see if I could get some of you to share the box code to the PSD4's that you thought were "ON". Thanks

Mike

IMO, you either have to enjoy these really young, or give them at least a few years.

I haven't had any '06 or '07s, but my box of '05s for the most part has been fantastic! I have been delaying buying a box of freshies because a lot of people have spoken negatively about them. Maybe it has to do with the aged fillers introduced in '06, but who knows.

I had a 07 at the Casa last weekend and it was damn good.

Not one box code?! Tisk,tisk

I'm sure someone is sitting on an outstanding box

The box I just got in Cuba a week ago was TBS OCT 06. I know you can't judge by one smoke, but the one I had out of that was fantastic.

My box was dated AGO06 and tasted pretty good to me, but the last time I smoked one was in June. Then again, I haven't got any experience with the aged ones, so what do I know?

IMO, you either have to enjoy these really young, or give them at least a few years.

This is exactly my experience with PSD4's; I love them when they are fresh; I have only smoked a few that were 1-2 years old & they were not impressive; probably too young.

Thanks for the box codes fella's. Mag, I'm hoping that mine only get better with age but I do love that young spice kick.

Boxes on hand:
3 boxes AML ABR/06
1 box ROA May/06
1 box RTO Feb/06

Have smoked these almost every day for years and they are still one of my favorites.
Haven't experienced any "sickning" or decline in my enjoyment as they age.

Boxes on hand:
3 boxes AML ABR/06
1 box ROA May/06
1 box RTO Feb/06

Have smoked these almost every day for years and they are still one of my favorites.
Haven't experienced any "sickning" or decline in my enjoyment as they age.

Rich bastid. :angry:

(sitting here jealous...) :laugh:

I suppose if I could, I would smoke them everyday also. :thumbs:

mac

I'd probably come close to smoking them everyday but there are soooo many others to try.

Wish I could say the same capt. about the decline in enjoyment but for me the power and spice declines considerably and the cigar becomes less enjoyable when it approaches a year and becomes totally flat a few months after that.