• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apologies

Hylan85

Dear BOTL's/SOTL's,

I'd just like to publicly apologize for my absence. There have been a number of you trying to get in touch with me for a variety of reasons, and as of recently its become increasingly difficult.

Recently I picked up some freelance accounting work for myself, helping a local medium size business get their books in order. I've been working from 7am-7pm (at earliest) everyday for 2 weeks now and will continue in this fashion moving forward, their books are a mess. I've also been monitoring their day to day activities both in accounting related things as well as just general business, and am in the process of making recommendations for how to help get themselves in order. With the way this business has been running, nobody would know if money is being stolen or mis-entries are being made, it is a disaster.

I'm going to be cleaning up all my business on here the next two days, so expect messages incoming.

Again, sorry for the delays, but thanks for the patience.

Glad to hear you're working! Those long days can be really stressful. Don't wear yourself out for the holidays!

Can't fault a man for making a living for himself. Your responses to me have been on on time Daniel, so not sure what transpired.

How'd you change your name so fast? I thought that wasn't possible.
unsure.gif

Anything is possible, nothing bad happened, I just didn't want people to think I died and let all my cigars go to waste! :sign:

I changed the username for personal privacy, not because anything bad happened. With all the talk about cigars from places we do not speak of, having my name out there for "big brother" did not seem too intelligent.

Anything is possible, nothing bad happened, I just didn't want people to think I died and let all my cigars go to waste!
sign.gif

I changed the username for personal privacy, not because anything bad happened. With all the talk about cigars from places we do not speak of, having my name out there for "big brother" did not seem too intelligent.

Ohhhhhhh, well in that case, I'm gonna change my name to my childhood nickname.........DUMMASS! It's so easier to type than a buncha letters and numbers
laugh.gif
Nice ta meet cha, Hylan <snicker,snicker, snort>
biggrin.gif