• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puffs for Paige, Benefit Cigar Event

Custom Creations

Puffs for Paige, Benefit Cigar Event

My link

The Puffs for Paige, Benifit Cigar Event will be held Wednesday December 16th at La Casa De La Habana Detroit. There will be live music, door prizes, a silent auction, good cigars and great people! Please come out and suport this event. It is for a great cause.

A premium cigar will be given to each person who donates $20 to this benefit.

Tickets for the event are availble in advance by contacting me at david@custom-creation.net or on the night of the event.

More details to come this week with event sponsors

We are looking for additional sponsors for this event. If you are interested, please contact me at david@custom-creation.net or via Facebook at Dave Novelli

PaigeHofmeister is a five year old little girl that will undergo surgery on her hip. Paige has been to several different doctors over the past two years regarding her ongoing hip issues. She has been diagnosed with both Perthes and Coxa Vara which is very rare for both to occur in the same hip at the same time. Perthes syndrome is a condition in children characterized by a temporary loss of blood supply to the hip.. In this condition, the blood supply to the growth center of the hip is disturbed, causing the bone in this area to die. Over time, the blood vessels repair themselves and new bone grows. This leads to structural weakness causing collapse and deformity to the hip. Coxa vara is a deformity of the hip joint in which the angle between the neck and the femur is less than 120 degrees. The surgery allows for the reconstructing of the hip angle and proper alignment.

Her recovery will be long and will involve her being in a cast from the waist down for 6 weeks. After the cast is removed shewill be inwheel chair for another 4-6 weeks. Once she is strong enough her physical therapy will begin. During thistime she will have to be home schooled. The costs associated to the surgery, physical therapy and home schooling is overwhelming on her parents. Please join us in celebration of Paige and support for the Hofmeister family.

Event Details

1502 Randolph Street
Detroit MI 48208
www.lacasadetroit.com

Date: Wed December 16th

Time: 5-9pm

For benefit details or if you would like to help support this benifit please contact me at david@custom-creation.net