• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pull my finger!

Hope for a girl!! :whistling: That other finger will aim for your face! :laugh:

10 Fingers

Opus Chili Pepper

Hope all goes well and enjoy the hell out of that smoke, because it might be the last for a little while!

Sorry I put 11, I wanted 10!!!!

Great contest and congrats bro!

I say a girl, 10 and Chili Pepper!

Only because you want a boy! :thumbs:

It's 11 fingers and a Padron Millennium Maduro with out a doubt.

Congrats once again! 11 fingers / Boy and you will be smoking the Padron 40th Maduro Pyramid.

1:49 and I'm taking off to the doctors office.. I'll know in a few hours who the big weiner is!

Any last candidates pipe up!

11 fingers

Padron 1926 Maduro

Congrats and thanks for the contest!

D

Okay Bro:

It's a boy with 10 digits and the smoke is The Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 we smoked at the cabin!

Best of the best to you and Annie!

Let me be the first to say congrats on the little girl!

Let's hope she looks like Annie! Although I've seen the pictures of you as a girl and you could work with it!

Well folks...

It's a squirmy blob of grey! With these crazy little baby fingers and stuff! Ten, to be exact. I'm havin' a girl! (woo!)

Since *none* of you got the answer right on the money we've been forced to a decision via our panel of judges (Ice Cube, Sally Struthers and Tony Little)

With much thought, a hierarchy was created (in which, as with life, 'sex' trumps) based on multiple criteria. After hours of deliberation (or 'six fourties of Old E') it's been decided that Geldor1 (John) is the big weiner!

Thanks for playing folks, and if you're curious John just happened to guess the smoke I'd chosen second.

Here's a picture of my writing area:

med_gallery_5157_194_103104.jpg

Congratulations Rob!! Outstanding!!! :thumbs: At least the girls don't pee on you. :sign:

Thanks for the contest and Congrats! Watch out, those little girls will steal your heart faster than you thought was possible. I know mine did...

Good job, John! :thumbs: