• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch ISOM

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
I just happily puffed away on a Punch ISOM in the car on the way home. No, I don't know what kind it was. Nice solid medium flavor, kinda skinnyish - maybe 6 - 6.5 inchs long - I didn't pay that much attention to the size, it just looked like a good "drive-home-smoke"
I've never really understood all these people claiming "flavors" in the cigars.......
....until now.

I got about 1 inch into it, and suddenly.... LEATHER! Rich, creamy leather!
I don't know how I know what leather tastes like, but let me tell you - this was it!

Oh my word... I think I'm spoiled now! I don't know who it was, but I'd like to thank the person that tossed it into one my passes!

Dave :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If it was the one in your traveldor..it was a Punch Punch. :D

If it was a punch punch...... I agree, thats a down right tasty smoke.

As a matter of fact, it was.
Thanks for the help buddy.

So anyone got some more Punch Punch's they'd be willing to part with?

Dave :D

nope dave. but gotta get some more, in my limited experience, they and rapc's are my go to's as far is isoms are concerned :)

Dave, if you get some, get some '98 Punch Punch. Fantastic!

We only have 100 (one 50 cab and two dress boxes) '98s to raffle and auction at LOL Herf II. :angry: :0 :p

Hey Matt, can you give me a ball-park figure as to what they may be worth? I may have to have someone bidding for the groom.

Dave ;)

Dave, they will go for more than they're worth.......its for charity!

Ok then.... can someone fill me in with a good online sourse for some? Anyone willing to trade for some?

C'mon guys, help me out here!
Dave :p

Try Ilja, Dave...

...and yes, they will go for a lot more than what you can buy 'em for. It's charity, but think of it this way, theya re already here, you can write it off your taxes and it's for the kids. :)

yeah dave, the IRS would probably let you write of a little extra if you individually listed the contraband cigars that you bought for such a good couse, they allways like to see a selfless individual and i am sure will gladly reward you when you tell them all about it :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :p

I went to Ilja.com and although it's an...... interesting site, I don't think that's what you were talking about..... ???

DaveWF said:
I went to Ilja.com and although it's an...... interesting site, I don't think that's what you were talking about..... ???
WWW.CUESTA-REY.NL :D

Pull the trigger, Dave!! you'll be happy you did!! :D

I'd like to, but it doesn't look like they carry the 98's that everyone keeps recommending. Also, what's that "C" like symbol before the 400? And what are 400 C-like-thingys worth in American dollars anyway?

LOL
Dave :D