• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Petit Punch (non-cab)

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Well brothers, I've been fighting a galddang sinus infection for what seems like 6 years now and haven't been able to enjoy a cigar for over a month :0 :0 ??? I know, I know...I feel the pain too! Well ,with the cool weather across KY in the last few days I took off last night to the golf course with intentions of taking a nice aged Trini with me, a gift from Brother Vern. Guess what....forgot the sumbitch, didn't forget my clubs or beer though!!! ;) :p Anyway, I was headin' over to a buddy's house after 18 to eat some homemade enchiladas and decided I HAD to go home first and get me a stogie!! :thumbs: Run in the house to the desktop and open her up. Needed a short smoke cuz it's only 15 minutes across town so I hear my absolute favorite cigar of all time calling my name, a Punch Petit Punch, that I received in Vern's "Bomb Pass"..I beleive it was from Bob. Anyway, I always smoke these in cabinets and have rarely had in that was dress box, like this one. So I clip her and fire it up, Instant gratification!!!! :) :) :thumbs: Great power, nice nutty flavors (that are Punch traits) with hints of cocoa. Not a spicy cigar at all as I'm not much into spicy cigars. Oh, they're nice for a change of pace but I prefer them not to be tooo spicy. Well, lemme tell you, I burnt this baby down to the band in 15 flat, I was smoking it like I stole it :p ;) and the lil booger never got hot, had burn problems, got "mooshy" or anything. Just a wonderfully pleasant smoke until I walked up to the front door! Ahhh, now i remember why I like cigars soo much, what a great smoke!
Guys, if you've never tried one of these or are not a Tres Petit fan, I highly recommend you give them a chance...you won't regret it...especially if you like the Punch brand!!! :thumbs:

BW

Awesome review! I have a Punch Punch I mooched from Matt(LMAO) that I'm saving for a special day! Now, I can't wait to burn it!

Leebo ;)

Lee, boy that's one of my favorites as well! I just love the punch line (ISOM)!! I have a box of Punch Punch from 98 that is un-frickin'-beleivable!!! Hey, smoke that one you have and LMK whatcha think...I can replace it for ya'!! ;) :)

BW :D

BW...send me a Punch Punch and I'll review it, the ya can send me another to replacce it...lol

Emo

I'm getting as bad as Matt, I expelled no effort on that shameless mooch attempt!!!!

Okay BW, I'm gonna burn that sucker right away!!!!

I better save something for your pass, bro! Hate to just put premos!!! (VSG, PAM, Davidoff, etc) That would suck!!!

roflmao

(back to normal)

Emo...add a few more letters to your name like:
O...C....H....R and there you have it....A little "JUMBLE" for ya'!!! LMFAO!!! :)

BW, I'm tutoring Emo in the fine art of mooching. He is a good pupil, but has a long way to go!

I have hope for him yet! See thread on Geniune Conterfeit Cubans!!!

Now, where did that Punch Punch disappear to??

roflmao
:D