• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Petit Punch

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
I have a question about the Punch Petit Punch. I have purchased from this retailer in the past without so much as one issue or question. However, I recently bought these and everything looks good except one thing. On the bottom of the box, the words “Habanos s.a. / Hecho en Cuba / Totalmente a mano” do not appear to be burned-in. Instead, they appear to be an ink print. What do you think? See picks.

gallery_7402_532_196277.jpg

gallery_7402_532_713637.jpg

I've had boxes where the same print is so lightly stamped that it appears that they are just printed. In one instance I too thought there might be a problem, I'd only purchased from the vendor a couple of times. Both times I had similar issues and decided to never use the vendor again. Since then I have never come across this light stamping issues.

I've purchased Petite Punch a few times, I like those cigars. My advice would be to let them rest and smoke them to determine if they are good or not. My experience has been that sometimes those Petite punch are great ROTT, sometimes not so great. In the latter instance I let them rest about a year and they were fantastic.

As in anything regarding cigars in general and cubans in particular, there are a lot of variables.
So smoke them and let your taste decide.

I've had boxes where the same print is so lightly stamped that it appears that they are just printed. In one instance I too thought there might be a problem, I'd only purchased from the vendor a couple of times. Both times I had similar issues and decided to never use the vendor again. Since then I have never come across this light stamping issues.

I've purchased Petite Punch a few times, I like those cigars. My advice would be to let them rest and smoke them to determine if they are good or not. My experience has been that sometimes those Petite punch are great ROTT, sometimes not so great. In the latter instance I let them rest about a year and they were fantastic.

As in anything regarding cigars in general and cubans in particular, there are a lot of variables.
So smoke them and let your taste decide.

Thanks for the info.