• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Rare Corojo

smitty0255

I smoked my first one this weekend. Already one of my favorites. This one came from my NST with lucasbuck (thanks!). I have one more that I got from BGarv when we did a split.

So here is my question: I understand that at first these sticks actually were fairly rare as they were limited production runs and only in stores for a couple of months. Now, it seems that they are readily available. Are the new ones just as good? I also heard that next year they are scaling back production again - anyone know for sure?

I believe they release them once a year. The one you got from me was from the original release btw. Glad you enjoyed it.

Like lucas stated, i believe they are released once a year in limited quantities...out local shop got a dozen or so boxes in...most of which are gone and doesnt look like they will get any more in any time soon. Too bad too...they are a good smoke but seem to really like some extra humidor time.

puke.gif

I really like these(I believe the one I sent was the Rothschild) when out on the boat or when we go on a bike run. The one I sent was from this years release about a day after the box hit the store. I was called by a buddy to come get the box he set back for me. I bought a box of these and two of the dobles in the coffin. I was at one of my local store last week and will be stopping by again on Saturday or Sunday for another phone call special.

I KNOW they had at least a box of the rothschilds in the store last week and I was considering grabbing another box this week since mine is starting to run low and I want to get some age on a few of these. The local tenderbox has 2 open boxes(not to sure of size) as of today. IF anyone is interested in getting a few let me know and I will see what is available, maybe even stop in tomorrow and get an inventory count at Olde Allegheny. I don't remember the cost on the box but the Doble's were at MSRP at one place and .50 more at the other(7.50 or 8.00 dont remember for sure but I think Tinderbox was more expensive) They should have a few these left since they were on the top shelf where the overstock is normally kept.

I love the Rothschilds. They seem to be what goes first around here.

BGarv3 said:
I really like these(I believe the one I sent was the Rothschild) when out on the boat or when we go on a bike run.
[snapback]219133[/snapback]​

Yep - that's the one. Thanks again!

My TinderBox as well as another local shop here has them if anyone is looking for them.