• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PUNCH!

Tillers

I'll keep it short and sweet:

Best damn cigar I've had. I've been saying this quite a bit lately, but this is for real :) This was so full of flavor and smoke, like sponges of smoke almost. Full, earthy tones, got stronger towards the end. Wish I had another one, I'd light it up right now.

I didn't measure it beforehand, but I'm pretty sure it was Rothschild. Don't remember the wrapper either, maybe Maduro, or Natural... ???

Only took one pic as I wasn't planning on reviewing it, but was so good I had to
IMG_20110312_125352.jpg

Looks like a natural - one of my favorite NCs. The Punch Rare Corojo is also tasty.

I'll keep it short and sweet:

Best damn cigar I've had. I've been saying this quite a bit lately, but this is for real :) This was so full of flavor and smoke, like sponges of smoke almost. Full, earthy tones, got stronger towards the end. Wish I had another one, I'd light it up right now.

I didn't measure it beforehand, but I'm pretty sure it was Rothschild. Don't remember the wrapper either, maybe Maduro, or Natural... ???

Only took one pic as I wasn't planning on reviewing it, but was so good I had to
IMG_20110312_125352.jpg

Have always loves Llaneza's blends. His were my first exposure to longfiller cigars. Years ago, before the boom, and after the embargo, folks loved his blends with the same
enthusiasm as LFD, Tatuaje, Illusione, etc. Used to call them Villazon Whores. I will say that while I really think they were better before the boom, they are still damned good cigars, and a great value.

Bolivar Cofradia and now a Honduran Punch? Tillers, you are turning into a Villazon whore. Welcome to the club! You really need to hit up a Sancho Panza Double Maduro or a El Rey Del Mundo Oscuro... I think you'll like them.

I actually lit up an LFD shortly after this one. This thing was pretty damn good as well. I'm on a roll lately :thumbs:
IMG_20110223_215127.jpg

Bolivar Cofradia and now a Honduran Punch? Tillers, you are turning into a Villazon whore. Welcome to the club! You really need to hit up a Sancho Panza Double Maduro or a El Rey Del Mundo Oscuro... I think you'll like them.

I'm guessing Villazon is the parent company?

I have a Sancho Panzo or two sitting in my humi. Gonna have to pick up some El Ray's though.

Villazon was Frank Llaneza's plant in Cofradia, Honduras. It was bought out by General Cigar several years ago, who closed the plant about a year or so ago and moved all production to Danli. Frank himself is worth a search on here... he passed away not to long ago. The only General cigars I consistently enjoy are his blends.

I have some London Club's in the humi and the 2 that I have smoked were sublime ,you bet I will be getting more of those in the future.