• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Purchased New Vehicle

stogieman

" Herf King "
With the new job, I told my wife that I'll get a new vehicle for the family. We pondered a few different SUVs and settled on the 2004 Explorer Sport Trac. It's quite versitile since it seats 5 comfortably and it also has a truck bed to haul stuff when needed. Since we live down here in Sunny Florida, we went with the color of white to keep it cool as much as possible. I kept my 92' Jeep Wrangler which I also bought brand new and I'll probably drive it till the wheels fall off of it...... :D :thumbs: :p

Congrats on the new purchase. Don't forget to put the garlic in the glove compartment to ward off the evil spirits ;) Sorry grandma was from the old country LOL

BenjieV :D

Yeah, my parents must have been from the same country, they use to hang garlick around my neck...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :sign: :D

stogieman said:
Yeah, my parents must have been from the same country, they use to hang garlick around my neck...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :sign: :D
Didn't work, did it Charlie? ;) :D

Back