• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Put it to rest:

Eins

I almost bought one of those green marble ones until I discovered this material: perfect cigar ambiance. Only problem: they wanted $50 plus 10 for shipping. Wouldn't come down more than 50 shipped. That's when I started working--and found it on ebay. Ended up paying under $40 shipped.

mrblw26.jpg

Thats a classy looking ashtray, great for the single smoke. I use a huge about ten inch around star shaped one with 6 holder slots. Was my Dad's and probally his Dad's, had a stand to it but I remember my older brother and sister having crazy parties when my parents were away once, stand got bent bad.

Oh and those Padrony-ma-thingy cigars are bad, send them to me and I'll take care of them for you. ;)

Padrony-ma-thingy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beefcube said:
Oh and those Padrony-ma-thingy cigars are bad, send them to me and I'll take care of them for you. ;)
[snapback]167468[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Padrony-ma-thingy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beefcube said:
[snapback]167473[/snapback]​
Hey ,come on, that was a good try ! :thumbs:

Beefcube said:
AVB said:
Padrony-ma-thingy  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Beefcube said:
[snapback]167473[/snapback]​
Hey ,come on, that was a good try ! :thumbs:
[snapback]167480[/snapback]​

Yeah, nice try, you almost talked me into it. You can keep the picture, though :laugh: