• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

putting together a coolerdor

KusoJijii

in your humidor
So I'm going to put together a coolerdor of still unknown size. My question is, has anyone ever mounted the electronic style Hygrometer on the outside of the case and drilled a small hole to the inside to place the probe inside? I have not seen this on any of my searches and am wondering what problems if any I would have.

I'm sure I can find some small rubber grommets to run the probe wire through to help seal up the coolerdor. I'd like to be able to read the temp and humidity without having to open it.

*ETA* I guess I could always run the probe through the drain and grommet it there...

has anyone ever mounted the electronic style Hygrometer on the outside of the case and drilled a small hole to the inside to place the probe inside?

What?!? :0

Why not get a wireless hydrometer?

What?!? :0

You must be a newbie. Did you at least do a search on CigarPass to see which one to get?

A good quality brand is Oregon Scientific. I have 2 models, and they are super cool.